Faust Bio-flow Ⅱ boilers are automatic biomass boilers from 130 kW to 1500 kW.
Bio-flow Ⅱ 130 kW to 1500 kW are a unique series of biomass boilers and in spite of their retro look, is the world’s most advanced boiler in its class.
A boiler that can be installed as an open expansion system, working pressure or as an open unaccented system.
- Complete water-cooled boiler. Gate and stoker pipes are water-cooled as well.
- A moveable step grate made in heat resistant cast steel with a large area, which makes it possible to out burn even the slowest burning fuels.
- Three independent primary zones and secondary zones of air.
- Dynamic air addition in the three primary and secondary zones which adapts to fuel and performance.
- Optional alignment of the boiler with ceramic stones for both wet and dry fuels (wet and dry boiler in one and the same boiler).
- Frequency controlled flue gas fan for adjustment of the pressure in the boiler.
- Automatic starting time and optional on/off for summer operation. The system can manage both modulating operations with glow bed firing and start/stop with a accumulation tank. The accumulation tank-system is also very applicable for operations for continues dryer.
- Pneumatic dust blasting of the convection tubes with controlled and monitored compressor on the boiler.
- A cinder system with cinder-augers and containers that manage even the most troublesome cinder.
- Multi cyclones which can lead the cinder to the container or through a rotary valve to other cinder systems.
- Faust “Black Magic” control, which is an incorporated part of the boiler connected to the internet and allows you to monitor through our SMS-service.